Welcome to the official Exeter University Biology Society- a.k.a Exeter BioSoc!!!
We are an active and inclusive society, encouraging anyone with an interest in Biology to join - you don’t have to be studying Biosciences!
We have many exciting events planned for this academic year, including a wide range of academic talks, biology-based trips, and regular themed socials which are a great way to meet like-minded people.
This year, we aim to focus more on mental health support and fundraising events, so for the first time in BioSoc history, we have introduced a Wellbeing Secretary position! We are incredibly excited to start planning wellbeing events including coffee mornings, scenic walks, and even some yoga!
We also plan to continue BioSoc families, where each ‘family’ will have a member from a different year. This will provide a strong support network throughout your studies at Exeter.
We are planning to introduce more career-related initiatives to highlight the variety of career opportunities on offer to Bioscience students.
What is new for BioSoc members in 2022/23?
- Exclusive food/drink discounts from our new Revolution sponsorship!
- Christmas AND spring ball
- Intramural sports terms 1 and 2: including badminton, football and netball
- Increased frequency of academic talks and opportunities
- New collaborations with related STEM societies for large group events
- Wellbeing-focused events and media content
- BioSoc family-specific events i.e. bowling and quiz nights
- Exclusvie re-designed stash
So go buy your BioSoc membership now! We can't wait to meet you all soon!!!
To receive updates on BioSoc news, check out our social medias!
Instagram - @exeter_biosoc
Facebook - Exeter University Biology Society
For any specific enquiries, please contact: