Welcome to the University of Exeter Law Society!
As the university's Largest academic society, UELS' core aim is to make the legal profession as accessible as possible for all students. We welcome students from all backgrounds and degrees and offer members a wide range of opportunities and activities!
Join our society for:
- Networking opportunities: Through our numerous partnerships with top law firms and businesses, we offer a range of exciting networking events, such as our annual Careers and Bar Dinners and firm-specific events.
- A Packed Social Calendar: Our Spring and Winter balls and our fortnightly socials allow our members to develop relationships with law and non-law students.
- Intramural sport: Our intramural Football and Netball teams offer a more relaxed alternative to more intense university sports teams.
- Extracurricular activities: Our members can take advantage of our advocacy, mooting and negotiation competitions and workshops.
- Pro-bono (volunteering): Our volunteers help give back to the local community through fundraising and supporting local initiatives.
- Academic Support: Members can take advantage of academic support talks, commercial awareness workshops and more.
Matt Walkington and Rosie Huff, Co-Presidents
Caitlin Taylor, Vice-President
Need to get in touch with us? Contact us on our social media accounts, or send us an email.