Exeter University Medics Football Club (EUMFC) aims to be an inclusive sports society. We give all students a chance to enjoy organised football as well participate in a range of socials. We are open to all, medics and non-medics alike.
- We have regular training sessions every Wednesday afternoon
- We play in the Inter-Mural university leagues, both 6-a-side and 11-a-side with these games happening on the weekends
- We participate in the Regional National Association of Medical Schools football league, which runs throughout the year. We play against other medical schools across the South-West
- We participate in the National Association of Medical School annual tournament, which is held in a different city each year. We play against other medical schools from across the country and have a big social with them afterwards
- We participate in the World Inter-Universities Championships annually which is held in a different international city every year. We play against some of the best sporting universities in the world and enjoy fun socials with them as well.
- We host a range of regular socials for all club members to attend. This includes nights out, football-related socials as well as club dinners.
Aims and Objectives:
- Provide students with a sporting opportunity that is flexible in its commitment level
- Organise regular socials that hep develop a community within the club
- Compete in competitions at various levels, from intermural to international