Aims and Objectives:
- To hold a variety of social events for postgraduate students, to reflect the range of interests of the postgraduate community
- To create a supportive network of postgraduate students
- To promote and celebrate diversity, equality, and inclusion within the postgraduate student community
- To promote wellbeing amongst the postgraduate community
- What is the Postgrad Society?
We're the only society at the University of Exeter dedicated specifically to postgraduate social life. If you are one of the thousands of Masters/Ph.D. students on campus, this is the society you belong in. We're here just for you and to make sure that your time here is fresh and engaging! We're here to create a fun, social atmosphere where you can make friendships that last.
What sort of events do we host?
Think day trips, themed pub nights, fun socials out on the town and around the area, walks, film nights, and lots of other events that are intended to give postgrads a chance to have some exceptional times.
Stash - Postgrad Jumpers
You can order our a range of stash in Exeter green or grey with the embroidered university crest/name and "Postgraduate Society" underneath.