Aims and Objectives:
- Raise awareness about the work of MSF
- Fundraise money through events for MSF
- Encourage people to consider working for MSF
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an international humanitarian organisation that delivers aid to people based only on their need, regardless of gender, religion, etc. They also speak out publicly about human rights abuses they witness, with the goal of reducing the suffering of those they help. You can find out more at: http://www.msf.org.uk
Friends of MSF is a student society that:
- Raises awareness of MSF's work and draws attention to humanitarian issues
- Encourages students to consider working for organisations such as MSF
- Raises funds for MSF through events held throughout the year.
Any students with an interest in MSF's work and humanitarian aid are welcome, you do not have to be a medical student to join!
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please send us a message