The radiography society will create a social environment for students of all years studying Radiography to meet and get to know each other outside of the university setting. We aim to help students in other years with their studies and queries about clinical placements as well as creating a sense of community amongst the students studying Radiography at Exeter.
- To create a sense of community among students studying radiography
- To allow students the opportunity to meet students from other years outside of the university
- To produce stash that members can wear in order to create a sense of community and raise the profile of radiography
- To assist members academically and help prepare students for what they will face on clinical placements
- To integrate radiography into the regular societies on St Luke's and make sure radiography students have a society to call their own