The Hispanic society is the university's academic society for students of Spanish, but is also perfect for native speakers and anyone who is interested in Spanish and Latin American food and culture.
We are a friendly, inclusive society and the socials we will be holding during Freshers' week and throughout the year will offer something for everyone. We also enjoy collaborating with the other MFL societies - the annual highlight being the fantastic joint Modern Foreign Languages Ball.
Aims and Objectives for 2022-23:
- Hold fortnightly in-person Spanish conversation classes
- Run fortnightly in-person socials that are varied and inclusive
- Provide academic assistance for Spanish students and advice for year abroad students
- Increase the number of joint socials the society offers and attends
We are really looking to improve the academic assistance that the society is able to offer, especially by running conversation classes.
We hope to see you all in Freshers Week and beyond… to find more about the exciting things we have on offer throughout the year, have a look at our social media:
- Instagram: @exehispanicsociety
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UniofExeterHispanicSoc
Our 2022-23 Committee:
- President - Libby Shepherd [can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Vice President - Rachel Adams
- Treasurer - Ella Lipscomb
- Social Secretaries - Gina Stansfield and Rosie Broadley
- Publicity Secretary - Becky Forbes
If you have any questions, feel free to message us on Facebook or DM us on Instagram. If social media isn't your thing, you can email us at email@example.com or contact Libby on the email given above.
We’d love to hear from you!