Aims and Objectives:
- To provide a safe social space for students of both History and those with a more general interest in the subject.
- To facilitate and arrange enriching academic experiences that go beyond the undergraduate curriculum through academic representation, publication and lectures.
- To foster a community atmosphere around a set of common interests within the student membership through socials, sporting activities and trips abroad.
- To create a safe space for our queer, gender non-conforming and BAME members, to promote non-White and anti-colonial history and foster discussion on the future of History in a decolonising world
Being a member is the easiest way to get involved with all aspects of our society.
- Membership gives you access to:
- Bi-monthly socials
- Intramural Sport (Netball and Football)
- Academic Talks
- Our Journal ‘The Historian’
- The unforgettable Christmas and Easter Balls